For Uninstall System apps, You can use Lucky patcher app in your rooted android device. You have have noticed That some system apps like Google+ app is taking too much space of your phone + taking ram and slowing your device for no reason. Some apps which you don’t use. But Installed in your System, will no longer need to use, you can uninstall from your phone, with this simple lucky patcher app. Previously, We was shared How to Move User app to system app, Now we are sharing how to remove system apps with lucky patcher app.
Lucky Patcher Remove System apps
Lucky patcher can do various things in android devices, and in apps. Like you can Remove license verification from apps, remove ads from apps with the help of this simple app. This one app can do much great things. This app comes with lots of mods included, which you can apply in various apps, and you can really enjoy this app for sure. You can download and install this app in your rooted android device now, and enjoy it in your phone. So have a look at the Guide of uninstall / remove system apps with the help of lucky patcher app now from below.
How to Remove System Apps With Lucky Patcher app
- At First, Download and Install Lucky Patcher app in your phone from here – Lucky Patcher
- After Download Lucky patcher app from above link in your phone, Now Open it.
- It will ask for root permissions, Simply allow the root permissions to this app.
- Now Click on the app of your choice, Which you want to uninstall from your device.
- Select the option of Uninstall app from this menu.
- Now This app will give you a Warning, Do you really want to Uninstall this app, Select the option of yes if you want to uninstall that app, and you are done.
Now the app will be permanently removed from your phone, and it will be completely removed from your phone storage too.
For Uninstalling System apps from your Android device, this app, Lucky patcher is the best app ever. Make sure you don’t uninstall important System apps like Framework, SystemUI etc which can brick your phone. If you have any questions while following this Guide, The you can simply comment below, I will try to help you out.