Hey Guys, In This Tutorial I Will Tell you about How can you easily move user apps (normal apps) to System apps in android with the help of Lucky Patcher app. Previously, We was shared a Guide On How to Remove license Verification from apps, and How to Remove Ads from Apps. Now we are sharing easy and step by Step Tutorial On how to easily move user apps to system apps with lucky patcher app easily. If you want to make any App, as your System app then you can use lucky patcher app for this purpose.
Lucky Patcher is the one of the best app ever for Android, Which you can use in every rooted android. Using Lucky Patcher app is very easy and useful for various things in Android. You can do number of things with the help of this Lucky Patcher app. So I am sharing a Guide on Moving User apps To System apps, Let’s Check it out now from below link.
Must Check – How to Uninstall System Apps With Lucky Patcher.
How to Move User app to System App With Lucky Patcher App
- At First, Download and Install Lucky Patcher app from here – Download Lucky Patcher Apk
- After Successfully download and Install Lucky Patcher app from above link in your Device, Now Open it.
- Now You will See all Apps, Which you have installed in your Device, In This Screen.
- Click on The any app, and select the option of Tools.
- Now Click on Move to /system/app option, and wait for few seconds.
- Now app Will Move to System app and you are done.
Now your app will be successfully moved to system app with lucky patcher app. You can not uninstall this moved to system app normally, You have to uninstall it with the help of lucky patcher app or any other system app remover app of your choice.
So Guys, This was the way to Move User apps to System apps with the help of lucky patcher app. For any questions regarding this blog, Simply Drop a Comment Below. I will try to help you out. Thanks for visiting and stay tuned here for more cool stuffs like this.